How North Bangalore is growing for investment ?
Bangalore is the so called IT-Hub of India also known as Silicon Valley of India. Investing in Bangalore will never put you down.
If you see properly, in Bengaluru IT-Hub is expanding and these expansions are forcing to shrink the lands and sites inside city space.Now the only option you have to invest in plots/sites are the empty spaces in outskirts of Bengaluru.
North Bengaluru is the next hot destination to invest your money for longer term scenario, where you can get a handsome returns after few years.
Not to forget, Investing in plots/sites/lands will never get you less money in returns than what you have invested for purchasing the same.
Now the main question arise here that, why should one invest in plots in North Bangalore, why not elsewhere ?
To answer your question, you should know below facts that is actually improve your knowledge about North Bangalore.
- Places like Hebbal,Jakkur,Devanahalli, Jalahalli East these all are some of the few places comes under North side of Bengaluru.
Now whenever you are investing, one must evaluate the area on how much it will develop in coming years to give them a good return on investment (ROI).
Some of the Key Highlights are as follows:-
- Devanahalli Business Park, which will attract $2.2 Billion investment in coming years.
- Bangalore Aero-space SEZ, 950 Acre of Aerospace Park has already attaracted investment from mmore than 50 Small and Medium--sized companies.
- BIAL IT Investment Region (ITIR), which has already attracted various big names like Wipro,TCS, Cognizant etc over its 12000 acre dedicated land for BIAL ITIR.
- Bangalore International Convention Center, which will be built next to Bangalore International Airport on 35 Acre of land through public-private-partnership(PPP model).
- Disney Land Theme Park, to boost the Karnataka Tourism.
Now apart from all the above mentioned stuff, you should consider that Bangalore, the Silicon valley of India is growing rapidly at a faster pace. investing in Plots/Lands/Sites can get you higher returns than any of your other investments,which are also risky and you have to monitor.
In terms of plots, one can stay low, in terms of risks and meanwhile you can build your own dream house or you can sell it at a higher price, to someone else, depending on that future market scenario.
More over all these you are getting Land Availability and more Communications (Like:- BIAL, Proposed Metro).
By analyzing these all facts, you can understand why you really need to invest in North Bangalore, not elsewhere.
North Bangalore, Investment, Plots, sites, Return on investments
Published Date :
13-Jan-2020 05:40 PM